How to view furniture in AR
Augmented Reality (AR) technology places digital images in a camera view creating the impression of a real life object. See how your favorite items look in your room before you purchase!
AR works on these smart devices
- iPhone and iPad on iOS 12+
- Android 8.1+ with ARCore 1.9 support
- No app or special software needed!
Starting AR viewing
- Tap the "See It In Your Room" button
- On mobile devices, this starts the AR viewing mode
- On laptops and PCs, this shows a QR code you can scan with your phone
- With your phone in AR viewing mode, start placing the item in your room
Placing furniture in your room
- Pan your camera around the room and floor first
- Move the furniture item around by swiping with your finger
- Rotate the item by turning with two fingers
- Resize the item by pinching with two fingers
- When done, tap the button
Exploring in AR
You can do a lot with your AR furniture once you've placed it in your room ...
- Walk around the furniture item to see it from all angles
- Get up close with your phone to see the details
- Take a screenshot using the shutter button
- Send your item to others using the sharing button